Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Hello! Welcome to the 2011-2012 school year. I am very excited to get this year started and underway. Room 26 is set up and ready for the 19 kindergarten students to come through the door on Tuesday morning. We will be learning many things year and having a lot of fun along the way. I look forward to the 90 minute reading block and fully implementing Daily 5/CAFE for both literacy and math. Take a look at the video below to get a preview of the fun that is to come this year in kindergarten!



5 comments:

  1. I love your room, it is so BIG! Good luck this year! Also, let me know how Daily 5 math goes!

    Marisa
    dahlsdugout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!! I've got a slide show of mine up too! AskMsDorothy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks great. I love the new additions!! So bright and "cheery"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Day 1 went GREAT and all is still in place in my room, started Daily 5 and had a little fun too =).

    ReplyDelete