- Two bears have bows and two do not.
- Two bears are girls and two bears are boys.
- Two bears have stripes and two do not.
- All four bears have jackets on, but they are all wearing different colors of jackets.
- They all are wearing name tags.
- They all have buttons on their jackets, but not the same amount of buttons. Bob has the most buttons and Dina has the least amount of buttons.
- Two are wearing skirts and two are wearing pants.
- Two are holding something and two are not. But, the two that are holding something are holding two different things. One is holding an umbrella and the other a bag of apples.
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Look and Talk
Today we did a look and talk with a page from our math series big book. We described various similarities and differences that we found in the picture. Below are a few of the observations the class made.