Friday, December 10, 2010

Operation Gratitude! My husband and I have joined our classes together for a Christmas for the Troops project! He teaches 8th grade social studies here in Lafayette. We signed up for a program where cards were sent to us to color and write a thank you to the troops over seas. My class was in charge of coloring the snowman on the front and his class is going to write on the inside. Below are pictures of my students coloring the snowman and the pile of finished cards we are sending! Next, my husband's class will write on the inside and we will ship them off and hopefully will bring some Christmas cheer to many troops overseas!

The website where we ordered the cards is: http://gratitude.peartreegreetings.com/









































No comments:

Post a Comment